Bussers clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, make sure diners’ water glasses are full, and reset tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
Cashier assists customers with order, receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
Cook Responsibilities. Include: Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment. Preparing ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.) Cooking food according to proprietary recipes in various utensils or grillers.
This position is responsible for greeting guests at the door. The host/hostess seats and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner. Informs them of special items and soups.
An individual who will be in charge of a particular group of tasks, subset of our company, and/or a group of employees. A manager is responsible for the results of the store and must operate with professionalism and integrity at all times. The daily work of the manager is filled with one-on-one or group interactions focused on operations. The manager’s functions are many and varied, including:
- Hiring and staffing.
- Training new employees.
- Coaching and developing existing employees.
- Dealing with performance problems and terminations.
- Supporting problem resolution and decision-making.
- Conducting timely performance evaluations.
- Translating corporate goals into functional and individual goals.
- Monitoring performance and initiating action to strengthen results.
- Monitoring and controlling expenses and budgets.
- Tracking and reporting scorecard results to senior management.
- Planning and goal-setting for future periods.
Servers ensure that patrons have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality customer service. Servers work in the front of the business taking orders, serving food and drinks, and removing dinnerware from the table in a timely manner.
A Utility Worker must maintain a clean work area at all times. Responsible for cleaning dishes and cooking equipment, assist in putting away food order and assisting managers.